Vitro, Akro, Akro, Akro?

Jzoook6

Phantom Conqueror is a sexy sounding name, but I don't use it.   I don't know how many strings are needed how they need to be distributed to earn the name "Phantom".  

I stick with Conqueror for all of them.  

9 minutes ago, Steph said:

Phantom Conqueror is a sexy sounding name, but I don't use it.   I don't know how many strings are needed how they need to be distributed to earn the name "Phantom".  

I stick with Conqueror for all of them.  

Good to know, Ann, Thank you! I thought I had read somewhere that the phantom ones were less valuable than the regular conquerers. 

• Confused 1

You can buy them at most shows at 10 for $1.00. If anyone will bring them or put them out for sale ?  I can see what I have left, that I have not give away or thrown away. The shipping may be as much cost as the marbles. Probably the most numbers of any marble Vitro Produced along with the All Reds.  Probably over a billion of Conquerors also All Reds. Vitro made both from the early start 1931 to 1986, over fifty years steady.  Vitro was making Conquerors and All Reds until 1986.   

Every week.  

I have another collector friend here now from PA.  He has been here six days. He threw a dozen or more in my gravel driveway three days ago. I threw about six in the trash today. They had a fracture.