I'm blinded by my opinion on this one...

rockgardenplants

Image number six shows what appears to be a stress fracture.

The rest of the images appear to show a slightly out of round marble.

The finish on this marble and the general coloration and the way that it is distributed along with the other things stated make me think Jabo--"Classic".

Of course all opinions are needed and appreciated.

Nice looking marble!!

Marble--On!!

Do you have a blacklight? I am new here, so I only get a 1/2 vote, but It does look like a jabo classic, but It has really pretty spacing if so. I think the CAC ones aren't so busy in the interior, and have alot of bubbleyness throughout the transparent parts. 

+1/2 Vote for Jabo

I was able to find a really pretty example of one of the CAC ones that was posted by Chad G. a while back in another thread regarding the blue laces that shows what the base glass was like (Sort of a caramel/champagne transparent base with alot of trapped air); Here is the thread it's copied from; https://marbleconnection.com/topic/26133-cac-blue-lace/

image.png.41d9b4680ff075746fa1845c90117c23.thumb.png.ecadf0afe43594c4abd902a140cf19e2.png

• Like 1

The original is a clear base glass. CAC Blue Lace ALL have amber base glass. 

The original is a clear base with blue and white. Plus the white was to hot it burned and turned brown where it was thin.  It is modern, Jabor or DAS ?  DAS had trouble for a few years getting marbles to spin correct. The pole is twisted because the hot glass glob did not spin in all different directions in the first few grooves of the rolls. 

• Like 2

B19C9969-8114-496B-BE8D-DBCB38E485C9.thumb.jpeg.c61c109b6ded4f69dd308280cfa229af.jpegThese ones show the amber ones better.  In the run it shifts from almost clear transparent through amber to orange.  It was a 5/8” run but there were peewees and oversized 3/4” marbles as part of the 5/8” run.  The sizes were more variable than typically happens in a 5/8” run of classics for this color combo

• Like 2
  • Award 1