Am I looking at a cobra guinea?

chocomibs

On 1/21/2023 at 9:42 PM, Fire1981 said:

How many more marbles do you need to know what the IDs are ? I’m guessing this is the only one you have. 🔥

I've got a few other places with much kinder people. Lots of new places for research too, which I always appreciate. I don't know what happened but after this it appears many of yinz are shopping with me and I thank you for it. I've never had such numbers. 

Thought it was worth mentioning I've had two recent messages (they keep coming lol) confirming cac, one stated they dug it and had others, another was kind enough to share a pic. Appreciate all the advice.

I've discovered also, that off of this forum, there's a reputation for quite a few of the members here. Not a positive one. Take that as you will.

Let me also answer some of yinz private messages here, publicly, so you know what level of maturity we're dealing with

-no I won't be offing myself 

-im not gay, don't know why that matters and frankly the two I got of this were quite homophobic. Reported those ones 

-my mother raised me just fine imo

-i will not be selling you the marble for 35, 30, or 10. I'm assuming that was likely the same person over and over because the numbers never really changed 

Lastly threats aren't really appreciated. I've reported those as well. 

We had a nice break in messages, I got another one last night though. It's a bit childish guys. Thought I should let you know.

Keep em coming and next time I'm adding screenshots with your usernames. 

27 minutes ago, chocomibs said:

Let me also answer some of yinz private messages here, publicly, so you know what level of maturity we're dealing with

-no I won't be offing myself 

-im not gay, don't know why that matters and frankly the two I got of this were quite homophobic. Reported those ones 

-my mother raised me just fine imo

-i will not be selling you the marble for 35, 30, or 10. I'm assuming that was likely the same person over and over because the numbers never really changed 

Lastly threats aren't really appreciated. I've reported those as well. 

We had a nice break in messages, I got another one last night though. It's a bit childish guys. Thought I should let you know.

Keep em coming and next time I'm adding screenshots with your usernames. 

You reported the threats?  

I didn't see any reports.

If you're receiving abusive messages through our private message system, this is something we need to know.  Please report and/or forward the abusive messages.  

• Like 2
  • Care 1

I have locked this thread.  

Chocomibs, if you have received abusive PMs, then make an actual report to moderation staff.   Don't claim you have reported when you haven't.  Don't make threats to screenshot private messages and air them in public.   

On the right hand side of the message that you need to report, you should see an icon with three dots.  Click that and send us an actual report.  

image.png