Wedding cake?

schmoozer

1 minute ago, Fire1981 said:

It’s not. I wish I had a quick to show you one. I’m sure someone will drop in and show you an example🔥

I’ve seen the reference photo Steph posted last year from Al. Except for the opaque base, it seems to comply…

The original is odd, not a usual wedding cake and not a normal bullseye.  The vast majority of Vitro Wedding cakes are 7/8 to one inch size.  There are a few smaller ones but they are rare. I have only seen one in hand in over 25 years.  

The base of the original is translucent milky. The base shows between the red patch and the nice white. The cut line looks very straight.  Maybe it is a Akro ?    

9 hours ago, wvrons said:

The original is odd, not a usual wedding cake and not a normal bullseye.  The vast majority of Vitro Wedding cakes are 7/8 to one inch size.  There are a few smaller ones but they are rare. I have only seen one in hand in over 25 years.  

The base of the original is translucent milky. The base shows between the red patch and the nice white. The cut line looks very straight.  Maybe it is a Akro ?    

It does resemble the patch in a Akro 'Unique', but otherwise; with the white ring around it, no clue. 

• 2 weeks later...