Swirls

Melissa

I'm leaning Vacor on the back right because of how those ribbons join in this view.  To get Peltier out of it, I need to see more ribbons, for one thing.  Two ribbons meeting up at one point and not seeing other ribbons ends coming to the same seam points me at Vacor.  

4F01C485-9620-4282-9D31-BF0CC774A17E.jpeg

4 hours ago, Steph said:

I'm leaning Vacor on the back right because of how those ribbons join in this view.  To get Peltier out of it, I need to see more ribbons, for one thing.  Two ribbons meeting up at one point and not seeing other ribbons ends coming to the same seam points me at Vacor.  

4F01C485-9620-4282-9D31-BF0CC774A17E.jpeg

Yeah, that and these two colors, together, look Vacor. Plus the thin line in the center of the blue, is not a thing Peltier did but Vacor does from time to time.

• Thanks 1

On 3/5/2023 at 8:48 AM, Melissa said:

That front right has to be jabo. 

The front right is just a screwed up marble that may just be a Pelt---or not.

The top right is a WVS--not a pelt imho--It may have a name--lol

I agree with the rest--no Vacor here however.

I apprecaite all opinions and these do need some more.

Marble--On!!

• Thanks 1

I was initially thinking it might be an Alley Superman but they typically have more red/orange on them. In addition, the COE of the yellow glass was not compatible and there are usually fractures in it. In fact, it's pretty hard to find a Superman without fractures in the yellow. The fact that your marble has so much yellow and no fracturing points away from an Alley Superman IMO.

• Thanks 1