There random with a comic marble- would love another eye on these ones!

mibby wonka

19 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

You’re Blue /Yellow Swirl is probably an Alley. The other one is a Vitro. The Teddy Bear on roller skates looks like a marble project I did with my Granddaughter 🔥

Someone had suggested once to me the yellow blue swirl could be a "winny" but I'm not sure what that is. Does that sound familiar to you? 

I agree with Rick on the IDs and never having heard of a "winny" marble. The only thing I can think of is that "winny" might be slang for a Winlock marble, but I don't think it's one of those.

8 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Wasn't a "Winnie" one of the Veiligglas marbles from Amsterdam named after  @winnie image.png.28c51010f1ff07a66e41cf133b50330c.png ??

Thanks, Chad, I really liked Winnie and I'm not sure how I missed that name. I don't think the OP marble is Veiligglas though.

3 hours ago, Ric said:

Thanks, Chad, I really liked Winnie and I'm not sure how I missed that name. I don't think the OP marble is Veiligglas though.

Yeah, I realize none of the OP are Veiligglas, I just recognised the name, I really like Veiligglas & Winnie was a real Pioneer in the History portion of the marble.