I'm stumped 🤔

Tommy

27 minutes ago, boris64 said:

Ravenswood maybe...

Ravenswood made some similar ones with red but I have not seen similar with orange. I have seen pretty similar marbles in old Champion mesh bags though. @wvrons has seen mine and didn't recognize it as Ravenswood either. And that sort of "splitting" of the white striping glass is a fairly common Champion trait too.

https://marbleconnection.com/uploads/monthly_2021_06/137013396_RicChampionAgateMesh25ct.jpg.1dfb51ba28b547d5bf210c394f2b7818.jpg

For sure not Cairo. Depends on if it is red or orange ? Again we just id the pictures, that is all we have to go by. Some of the pictures look red and some look orange. If red then Ravenswood. If more to the orange side it is probably Champion.  WV swirl colors are very important. Many times a slight difference in a shade of color can separate them. Important is size, color, pattern, glow or not, opaque or transparent, age old or new ? 

• Like 1

@Tommy I hope you don't mind me piling in here. 🙂 I think yours is like the center one I am showing - I waffle back and forth between Alley and Ravenswood with it. Mine is a tough to photograph salmon/red color that looks a bit too orange in photos - like yours I think.

It's the two flanking ones I am having difficulty with but am leaning Champion on. Any thoughts about any of them will be greatly appreciated.

RicA0031.thumb.jpg.c9357ae97d00b1753f56c6bf0d6cc480.jpg