Resin-Coated Marbles 1st Run

Not too shabby for my first try, if I do say so myself. I had the supplies ready to go, then realized I had only 2 marbles that were damaged contenders. The orange swirl was done in a tighter-fitting mold and a chunk flaked off when I separated it, probably due to the resin being most their in that area. The Master was done in a larger mold and came out better. I'm gonna need to work on removing air pockets around the damage. So what do you think?

img_1681056879905.jpg

img_1681055752753.jpg

img_1681056802041.jpg

img_1681056134080.jpg

• Wow 1

Good deal ! Ya gotta like it when you can somehow put a spit shine on a marble and recover some of its traits. However. If these are the only 2 busted up trial run marbles you have. I’ll gladly send you….100 to perfect your methods Lots of slags and beat up Pelt MCS. It’s better then keeping them in a jar of water. 🔥

RAR

I’m still working on a worth while group for you to mess with. It’s a different approach to sorting marbles. Kinda funny I’m being picky when sorting candidates for your project. So I’ve reconsidered sending you 100 penny marbles and wasting your resin. This is gonna be fun. Don’t worry. Trust me You can’t “ruin “ these marbles. They are all fair game🔥

RAR

8 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

I’m still working on a worth while group for you to mess with. It’s a different approach to sorting marbles. Kinda funny I’m being picky when sorting candidates for your project. So I’ve reconsidered sending you 100 penny marbles and wasting your resin. This is gonna be fun. Don’t worry. Trust me You can’t “ruin “ these marbles. They are all fair game🔥

RAR

LOL... I totally get it. When I'm sorting to put some out for patients, I find myself having a hard time with parting from these penny marbles. 

I don't have a vacuum chamber but I've been getting tips and am excited to give them a try. So please send me a couple good ones and I will return them to you looking like gleaming beauties. 

But it's up to you. I'm good with whatever you decide.