To bad it's damaged....

Gr8Natured

5 hours ago, Gr8Natured said:

I saw something on ebay that looks a lot like mine, what do you think?

CAC Christensen Agate Red Striped Slag Vintage Marble 21/32

No CAC , no slag, slags only have 2 colors, the transparent base glass i.e. ( Clear, Red, Green, Yellow, etc) and the opaque swirl, usually white. The base glass in a slag will  always be transparent.

• Like 1

Similar but a few notable small differences.  The similar one you pictured is a slag - note the thick bright white throughout the transparent red base (plus different seams and movements/patterns in the glass) -> red slag.  Yours has a clear base with soft white and red ribbons going around the marble (and some interesting strands through the center).  I would definitely have with my Pelt rainbos.

5 hours ago, Gr8Natured said:

Here is the one I thought looked so similar

Yes that's a slag, the reason it looks like more than two colors is from the overlapping, the base glass is transparent red and the swirls are white.

• Like 1

The biggest difference is that your marble has transparent base glass and the one on EBay has red base glass. The reason that marble looks like it has more than just white striping glass is because in some places the white dips blow the red base glass which makes it look colored. Your marble has both white and red/orange striping glass on transparent base glass.