Marble Post Cards, Trade Cards and more

spara50

I've been attempting to scan and catalog some of my marble related paper items. I started a new page on my website to post the images. The link is here for more than 300 images of post cards, trade cards, comic books and lots of misc. stuff. I haven't had time to label the items yet, but you can see it here if interested.

Be aware it will take a few minutes to load the page because I used HQ images.

Cool Marble Stuff

Hope you enjoy it!

Craig

• Award 3

You efforts are quite a contribution to the hobby.  Props.

There are two sources for modern cards:  Former Running Rabbit auction notice cards (which were very well done, and some cards that were (IIRC) done by Elliott Pincus for his auctions.

I have a number of each squirreled away somewhere.

NSFrmp.jpg

auIjuT.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spara50 said:

I've been attempting to scan and catalog some of my marble related paper items. I started a new page on my website to post the images. The link is here for more than 300 images of post cards, trade cards, comic books and lots of misc. stuff. I haven't had time to label the items yet, but you can see it here if interested.

Be aware it will take a few minutes to load the page because I used HQ images.

Cool Marble Stuff

Hope you enjoy it!

Craig

Oh my gosh this is your page??? I actually love this website you created I often reference from your marble ID portion. This is lovely!!! You are awesome for putting all this together:) 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 8:20 PM, AvvaRae said:

Oh my gosh this is your page??? I actually love this website you created I often reference from your marble ID portion. This is lovely!!! You are awesome for putting all this together:) 

Thank you!

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 7:24 PM, Alan said:

You efforts are quite a contribution to the hobby.  Props.

There are two sources for modern cards:  Former Running Rabbit auction notice cards (which were very well done, and some cards that were (IIRC) done by Elliott Pincus for his auctions.

I have a number of each squirreled away somewhere.

Yes the Running Rabbit pictures are great. I actually purchased Alan's entire box of these photos. They would probably make great sets if I ever sorted them into groups. I forget how many different pics there are, but the box is just copies of the base 15 or 20 photos. Gotta be hundreds of them in the box.