What do we have here ?

Mojo

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

40 mm 

UV sensitive 

Atmosphere ? 

20230911_154010.jpg

20230911_165147.jpg

I think  at 40mm this is to big for a Vacor  Atmosphere and the other at 20mm is too small..

The single Atmosphere I have is hand-gathered with a clear 9 pattern and about 31/32" or 24.6mm which is the typical size the others are. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jeff54 said:

I think  at 40mm this is to big for a Vacor  Atmosphere and the other at 20mm is too small..

The single Atmosphere I have is hand-gathered with a clear 9 pattern and about 31/32" or 24.6mm which is the typical size the others are. 

Then what do we have here my friend ? 😃👍🏻, i am confused and if i want to trade or sell these i have to be 100% sure , dont want trade or sell something under a name thats not legit 

20230911_154010.jpg

20230911_163034.jpg

20230911_170949.jpg

20230911_165147.jpg

• Like 1

The "Special Order" Atmospheres came in @ 45mm and 50 MM.

I have one of each- neither has any reaction in the clear base glass. The small ones show no such reaction either.

Some of the yellow colors in these reacts as orange.

Check closely for pontils or cutoffs on your two Mojo--they may be contemps--or not.

Old handmades do react like your two do--sometimes. Compare to any "Sulphides that you may have.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, akroorka said:

The "Special Order" Atmospheres came in @ 45mm and 50 MM.

I have one of each- neither has any reaction in the clear base glass. The small ones show no such reaction either.

Some of the yellow colors in these reacts as orange.

Check closely for pontils or cutoffs on your two Mojo--they may be contemps--or not.

Old handmades do react like your two do--sometimes. Compare to any "Sulphides that you may have.

Marble--On!!

A note: Mine is like an H-G CAC Cobra and the same yellow and violet as some have; The yellow lights up in UV light, bright orange. 

• Like 1