I need good juju please

AvvaRae

I lost my puppy today she ran away, my husband has been in the hospital we are waiting to see if he needs surgery .. and I'm just over here ready to emotionally just break down... 

I haven't been active because it's just so chaotic and if any of you have any good juju or believe in a higher power I could really use the prayers...or should I say my family ... 

I'm not looking for sympathy just some really honest good energy and kind words..... And I'm trying to keep my heart humble and remember there are those going through so much worse in this world... And my little first world problems aren't anything of measure... 

It's just what do you do when you are so overwhelmed and you gotta keep going?

I'll pray right now Avva & will continue to do so   🙏   Blessings on you and your Family.  I know it can be overwhelming when you're in the middle of it & it seams there's nothing you can do.  Keep your head up, everything will work out ok  :)

• Like 1

Just to update my husband is still in the hospital (it's more serious than was expected per his last CT) 

Puppy is still gone, though I have a wonderful women who set traps for me and cameras to try and catch her... 

I appreciate you all... I read everything today . I just haven't had a second to myself until now. I often feel, God stretches us in these hard times and maybe this is just my families time to stretch a little... 

thank you guys for your support I really needed it...🥲

• Care 2

19 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

Yessssssss! I’m so so glad your little red healer is home and probably sleeping on your bed ❤️🔥

RAR

She definitely was sleeping in my arms last night (she's a cuddler lol) it was for sure a good sense of much needed peace for us both :)

Thank you so much for you kind words and thoughts 🥰

Now all I need is my husband home and healthy 🙏

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AvvaRae said:

She definitely was sleeping in my arms last night (she's a cuddler lol) it was for sure a good sense of much needed peace for us both :)

Thank you so much for you kind words and thoughts 🥰

Now all I need is my husband home and healthy 🙏

I sure am glad you got your puppy home. I pray that your husband gets to come home soon. Let me know how you are doing. 

On 10/30/2023 at 6:53 PM, AvvaRae said:

Daisy (she's a Merle Chihuahua so there's some sort of cattle dog in the mix in her genes hehe) 

We're all still here, not goin anywhere Avva    :wave2:   Hubby will be well & home soon   :)  

Here's my interpretation  ....  :wacko:

image.png.270506cb58f930a56cb6d6c267e39d16.png

And a pic of my wayward little "Beggar Mite"

tubbers md.PNG

Another pic of him supposedly sleeping, which I find impossible with the ongoing eye action an the "false" snoring. Not a Chihuahua trait but a "Learned" behavior. "one eye open, one shut"  ....  :lol2:   "NOTE" the so called "snoring" continued even after his eye's were open and following me ....  :blink:  ...  Have a good day Avva, I hope ya got a laugh outa this !!

DSC04711.JPG

DSC04714.JPG

DSC04715.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I love all the dog photos!!! Hubby is finally home!!!!! Surgery ahead and a long recovery but home ,🥰🥰🥰

Everyones poochies are so cute!!! 

@Chad G. Wayward omg!!! Ho freaking cute is he!!!!!! I bet he has a fun personality!!!

@schmoozer so freaking adorable!!! There must be (we like small fun things lol?) Did you get them together or separate? :) and are they one person humans like mine? Lol mine follows me everywhere literally bathroom sleeps with me when I cook everywhere haha .. it's a blast . Haha

@Fire1981 bandit is over cute! Lots of personality in the face!!!

8 minutes ago, AvvaRae said:

I love all the dog photos!!! Hubby is finally home!!!!! Surgery ahead and a long recovery but home ,🥰🥰🥰

@Chad G. Wayward omg!!! Ho freaking cute is he!!!!!! I bet he has a fun personality!!!

@schmoozer so freaking adorable!!! There must be (we like small fun things lol?) Did you get them together or separate? :) and are they one person humans like mine? Lol mine follows me everywhere literally bathroom sleeps with me when I cook everywhere haha .. it's a blast . Haha

Glad to hear he is home!!🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 works.

they are both rescues from Homeward Pets in Woodenville, Wa. The wife volunteered as a dog walker, she called me both times in tears. Piled the other dogs in the car for a test meeting, all went well. She had to quit after adopting DeeDee, the county has a 5-dog limit.

all 5 love us equally, but Rusty is my boy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AvvaRae said:

Home sweet home  :)  GOD is good.

• Like 3