Anyone.... man what a beautiful marble

boris64

6 hours ago, boris64 said:

Man .... I have twins!!! 

9275CBBD-4435-4EA5-A8E1-A65523EDA2B8.jpeg

6747B24D-675F-4FED-9F36-6C7C754727F8.jpeg

IDK maybe Spruce wood in the background. As much wood I've finished in my life, I've never realized how yellow it could be until now. The yellow in these marbles nearly look

as if it's clear because there's almost no contrast between the wood and glass as it's tricking my brain.

If these are not recent, like DAS or the like, they might be CAC. I can not be sure if CAC or not but here's CAC's 3 color set, like them:

cayellowredwhiteflame.jpg.a7659415d3690d58f39617067866e065.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

That’s my cutting board….spruce ! Nice to know…..Not sure what they are……my first thought was Ravenswood,.?.,Then I dropped one one my tile floor and it bounced like four times before I caught it…… It was mint…. But all those colors are throwing me for a loop… In hand to me it looks like a transparent blue base. But i could be wrong I have a hard time on some marble determining the base glass. but i bought them and these are just a few of the confusing one. I just haven’t had time to go thru them.

17 hours ago, boris64 said:

That’s my cutting board….spruce ! Nice to know…..Not sure what they are……my first thought was Ravenswood,.?.,Then I dropped one one my tile floor and it bounced like four times before I caught it…… It was mint…. But all those colors are throwing me for a loop… In hand to me it looks like a transparent blue base. But i could be wrong I have a hard time on some marble determining the base glass. but i bought them and these are just a few of the confusing one. I just haven’t had time to go thru them.

No, in retrospect as a cutting board then, that's probably maple.

14 hours ago, cheese said:

Ron had some similar in his special alley boxes.

As it has been since 2001 or 2 whenever  Clyde T got the marble from me, and I'd made that flame photo. That style of photography was my creation, back then with Adobe Photoshop 5.0.  The red is the same transparent you can see at cut off, (Center right) same ribbon and it is blending into the white, the white has some beige blending, and the yellow is like butter, yet for such a long time I hesitated to try and be so bold as to say exact match, but for such doubt, I blew up the original photo and checked. Hummm, they don't get any closer. 

However, and 'Jelly Nougat' is the white, yellow, and red Alley' comparably, are hardly the same. 

Not to insult, but: 😈  [Humor] Put another quarter in the slot and try again. 😑

Maple....ok......I did get that board from a chef, My wife loves it. As for the marble...??? Thanks for the input everone....... So its either a CAC or a alley..... I do get another one in that batch that looks much like it but is missing a color. I will dig it out and post a picture.  I now its not good ethics to classify marble with the one you found it with but here a pic. virtros wvs swirls masters mades a few pelts akros benningtons alot of alleys