Peewee akros?

Jjsmibs

The salesmens cases that I have seen do not list anything under 9/16".

That being said--the Popeye boxes that we are all familiar with did include one "peewee" patch. It was placed on top of the pouch in the original sale.

I believe that it was called a swee-pea by collectors named after Popeyes little adopted son.

If Akro made 9/16" marbles there are bound to be a few that are smaller, just a result of the marble making process.

Of the older companies, Peltier is the only one that I know of that actually produced peewee marbles.

Marble--On!!

5 hours ago, akroorka said:

That being said--the Popeye boxes that we are all familiar with did include one "peewee" patch. It was placed on top of the pouch in the original sale.

Of the older companies, Peltier is the only one that I know of that actually produced peewee marbles.

Marble--On!!

So do you think there are less Akro peewee marbles than Peltier 

16 hours ago, akroorka said:

I believe that it was called a swee-pea by collectors named after Popeyes little adopted son.

If Akro made 9/16" marbles there are bound to be a few that are smaller, just a result of the marble making process.

Marble--On!!

I have factory packaged weewee sized peewees (3/8” and under) by Vitro and MK.  I have old peewees by Alley, Champion, Ravenswood, Heaton, Cairo, Akro, Pelt, and others.  Just sharing some peewee info 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

On 6/11/2024 at 3:45 PM, Tommy said:

😲👌💥

I don't think I have any Alley peewee...

Lots of Jabo ..we're Jabo made on the Peltier machine just wondering 🤔 

The JABO Classic peewees were made on the 5/8” rollers they were using for the 5/8” marbles.  They had several different 5/8” rollers that were used over the years and only know for sure what was used in 91.  In 2011 and 2012 they used the Vitro peewee rollers to make a few runs of weewee sized peewees.  I do not believe JABO used a Pelt set of peewee rollers to run marbles ever.

• Award 1

10 hours ago, Nantucketdink said:

The JABO Classic peewees were made on the 5/8” rollers they were using for the 5/8” marbles.  They had several different 5/8” rollers that were used over the years and only know for sure what was used in 91.  In 2011 and 2012 they used the Vitro peewee rollers to make a few runs of weewee sized peewees.  I do not believe JABO used a Pelt set of peewee rollers to run marbles ever.

Thank you for the information 👍

12 hours ago, Nantucketdink said:

In 2011 and 2012 they used the Vitro peewee rollers to make a few runs of weewee sized peewees.  

Got any pics handy of these runs 😁

1 hour ago, Nantucketdink said:

1F198FC3-C78F-4223-AFD7-0440ADAA8F24.thumb.png.fdb1c459596ccad371f5eba05cd48678.pngthe patterns were “decent” on some of the 2011/12 peewees😀.

1 hour ago, Nantucketdink said:

6587AC45-F132-4DBA-9263-775EB495BEE3.jpeg.b97bf238afb7e99ad24a7c988927266e.jpegE0E0CCB7-7D62-4F3B-8F0C-4356C3A0FFFF.jpeg.b63bc31642d6a7b2aab5cc2b34c2fe35.jpeg

57 minutes ago, Nantucketdink said:

1A3FC50D-325A-4818-9BED-B58D0B6BE816.thumb.jpeg.1ced29fe5b8e16957c680a1845d6af09.jpeg

Awesome 👌 

Thank you for the pics .good stuff