Steph

Mostly Pix - Peltier

Nice one, everyone should backlight even their most opaque looking Wasps they could be in for a really cool surprise.  -Scott 

I think of the moody blues as having a more brown shade

I believe they can very. There is some conversation that it would change to traveler with the addition of a yellow tracer or maybe the white being replaced by yellow. So far no pictures produced. 

Oh and I see I may be miss guided to as some require it to be a darker shade to make the moody call and would as you said call it an Inky. That is a new one to me but then I am more focused elsewhere. =}

I'm with Steph it looks like an Inkie with some additional white, I've never seen any Moody Blue's with that light of a base glass in fact all of the Blues that I've seen have had a very similar brown base glass.

Yes ... so I bookmarked it for future reference, rather than posting it directly coz it's HUGE.  33 Mb.  

I'd love to contribute.  I have to get back to work unpacking.  I brought my marbles over first, put them in their place of honor, and then promptly buried them in other boxes.  

Got to meet Bud at the show too! Nice guy, Hi Bud. Thanks for stopping in on your way back to Alaska. It was good meeting you. 

Untitled Export725.jpg

Thanks Paul! I really enjoyed your company and thanks for introducing me to all the other collectors. It was fun and educational to say the least.