Vitro Agate , Marbles And A Little History

sissydear

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure a lot of these marbles have run through my fingers over the years and been tossed aside as "not collectable". If you are collecting Vitro Agate, they should be included in your collection because they are "history". Thanks to Randy, I have some.

Please post any info on this period of the history of Vitro Agate and also pics of them. Edna

Its interesting - you can see the resemblence to the later Jabo Vitro's that came out in the late 1990's and early 2000. Same machines - same formulas - etc.

• 6 years later...
  • 7 years later...

@Steph Would there be any way to restore the text throughout this thread that has seemingly disappeared? For example, many of the replies on the first page only have 1 random word showing and it doesn't make sense / makes the discussion impossible to follow. If not, I understand, but thought I would ask :) Thanks!

6 hours ago, Nate said:

@Steph Would there be any way to restore the text throughout this thread that has seemingly disappeared? For example, many of the replies on the first page only have 1 random word showing and it doesn't make sense / makes the discussion impossible to follow. If not, I understand, but thought I would ask :) Thanks!

There used to be photos there which made the single words make more sense.   I don't know why they disappeared.   :( 

On 7/26/2023 at 7:25 AM, Steph said:

There used to be photos there which made the single words make more sense.   I don't know why they disappeared.   :( 

Ahhh, gotcha. Well that's a bummer, but thanks for checking it out!