"the" Vitro Thread ! ( Part Deux ;-)

feelnmarbleous

This thread is going to be dedicated to Vitro's since there always over looked, and considered Common (well most anyways) funny thing is you hardly ever see Tri Lites or Elites, or Superiors, or any of the Higher End Vitro's for sale on eBay unless there Parrots or Commons. I know this has been covered before, probably ten million times, but i wasn't around then to join in on the fun and learning experience.

So is everyone a closet Vitro collector ? What ones are HTF ? What ones are RARE ? What are they worth ?

What about Vitro Aquamarines ? How common/htf/rare are they, and what would be the value ? Does anyone on here have some they would like to share pics of ?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edna that thread was awesome, i really enjoyed it, ive probably read and looked over it 100 times, but there wasn't much on the high end Vitros, like Buttermilk's, Aquamarines, Superiors n stuff, so i though why not give it a go !

I hope to see some more types of Aquamarines and Variations.

Dani is that a Buttermilk in there ???

Edna that thread was awesome, i really enjoyed it, ive probably read and looked over it 100 times, but there wasn't much on the high end Vitros, like Buttermilk's, Aquamarines, Superiors n stuff, so i though why not give it a go !

I hope to see some more types of Aquamarines and Variations.

Dani is that a Buttermilk in there ???

Then it coulda been called Vitro the sequel! (lol) stead of "the" Vitro Thread. ;)

nope none of those are buttermilks. I can post some pics of some later if y'all want. just yell

Zig.... the picture is from my kitchen table.lol yes the vitro world marble has a permanent home here.

ok kevin... please excuse all the light reflections, and yeah there's a couple duplicates here, cuz I grabbed my favorite ones, and well, didn't really pay attention past the world what ones I was grabbin! funny the 'favies' stay that way. there are 2 buttermilks, one is a 1 inch ....

vitrosss.jpg

hey does anybody have a 3/4" and bigger helmet they want to part with? only have a handful and would like more...

Just awesome mibs there Dani, and Edna your Vitro collection is flat out amazing!

Nice pic Winne, she always takes such good pics.

Hmm, 3/4 Helmet i don't personally have one, i'm guessing there Rare, ive never really seen to many of them, are the opaque faced ones Harder To Find ?

buttermilksmaybe.jpgbuttermilkshooter3.jpgbuttermilkshooter2.jpgbuttermilkshooter.jpg

Buttermilk shooter - gift from Ron Shepherd, .83 inches

some of the 5/8th inch in the box may be buttermilks.

Hi Edna,

Is the entire box buttermilks, or just the one marble? Seems like the mibs in the box are different

shades of white or cream color... TY