Now The Sortin....

duffy

Keep your eyes out for the pee-wee champagne/blue and green aventurine.I know there were not that many.

They were "accidents",that happened,during the 5/8's run.

There are some in the 5/8 run that had,green and blue aventurine,+ oxblood,on a champagne base.JUST KILLER!!!!!!!

Hey swirly,in the 5/8 marbles there are quite a few that have 2 seams,and there were some that were "helmets",too.

Oh yeah!!You know I just had one of those "lifes experiance",that I will never,ever forget!!Im so gratefull ,for being part of it.

The friends,the marbles,the clowning around,having a good time.There is no way I would go to sleep for 2+ days,for fear of missing something.

I would do it again in a heart beat!!!

Im sitting here in paden city,with my buddy scott,playing with marbles.

Just wanting to let you all know.....I am still trying to clean my 3 1/2 gallons of jabo marbles I was able to find while clearing off a slab of cement. Lots of dirt was on it but my trusty Akro diggin' shovel can't be stopped. By the way, I was told that Duffy knew where all the goods ones were but he must have missed a couple. Pics will be coming of the numerous classics I dug up. Hundreds of shooters and hundreds of 5/8"s. There was plenty going on inside the factory but there was also stuff going on outside. Had a great time and am considering trying to get involved as an investor in the next run if there is one and if they'll have me. Met alot of nice people and had fun talking Akro and other marbles. Found out my bag of unknown WV swirls was full of Ravenswoods, Alleys, a couple Masters, lots of Champions, and a few other companies. The only thing I regret was leaving my hat there. LOL. :Party_fest30: :Cartoon_177:

Yes,when those seams statred showing up,i watched close and then here come the helmet style,and in red,white and blue. Not bad for three rookie marble makers left on their own,in the wee hours of the night. After taking care of a major rust problem and getting lined out again. Near the time when the big hand was on 10 and little hand was on 2. At least thats what someone told me.

Thanks to everyone who stayed late to help out.

Griff CAN tune a marble machine.

WOW! Looks like some real pretty marbles! The ones with the seams do look like MK! Thank you all for sharing! I wasn't able to make it again! But I love hearing your stories! What I do notice with the three Tribute runs, is the friendship, the fun, the excitement, but most of all the humbleness for just being able to experience it! And that's a good thing! What a great name for this run! FRIENDSHIP