Now The Sortin....

duffy

Yep,That kind of thing happens when you spend a lot of time,over the years,watching and learning.Being a machinest for 20+ years helps a little too.

Dont want to forget the rust removing crew,when the problem was identified,Right,Steve S.?

Just have to remember,it takes a good team to make it happen.One guy on the rollers(Triker),and another one one putting in the colors(Ron S.)makes all the differance.

And the day time team,with Captain David M.,having it tuned in,to start with is as important as anything,else.

We had a great TEAM effort,to get things turned in the right direction in the middle of the night.

I am proud to be part of the TEAM EFFORT!

The little hand is on the 3,and the big hand is on the 6,it must be 9 oclock---coffee break!!!!!!!!!!!Now where did my breaker bar git too???

Boy that must of been really fun for you guys! I have a question for wvrons and griff. So how did the seams show up? Was it planned or just happened. I always wondered how marbles got seams. I was probably told at one time or another, but not sure really! It's like two halfs put together. And I know you guys did not do that! Or maybe that's what you guys were doing all by your selfs! Really cool! Windy

The only thing I regret was leaving my hat there. LOL.

Two observations from here:

1) any bids on a CAT hat that will be for sale at the Vienna show...I got it for ya Brian.

2) David and uncle Ron, remember if you don't want to be treated like Romeo or the Rookie (he really did touch a hot mib) we know nothing...there are already too many experts.

What a great time with friends! This Jabo run was Named Tribute to Friendship! and there could not have been a better name. We had such a great time and as Griff and Ron Say it is etched in my mind forever{Along with the other tribute run i was part of} good times,good friends and good marbles! doesnt get any better than that! My nightshift partners Ron & Griff did a outstanding job keeping the marbles rolling along with the rest of the tribute crew and Jabo crew we made some of the best machine made marbles ever!!!!!I would like to say thank you to my good friend Ron S. for his friendship and Hospitality!! and to Bill McCaleb for everything! and Everybody wo was involved. look for a Tribute to Friendship Marble near you!!!!!

Thanks,

Bruce

Bottled Ham Griff?

Aint no EXPERT,at nothin' here!

I know exectly how many marbles were made,,,,,,,,,,,,let me put it in technical terms here,for ya

There was a bunch of them,,,not a huge bunch,,,,,,not a tiny bunch,,,,,,,,just a bunch of them.

Just for TRIKER,nobody else read this part.

Almost out of ham in a bottle,didnt catch any fish,didnt fall out of the trees,and Im ready for some pork chops in a can!Still in paden city.

Hey Ron,pm me Dales address,he forgot a couple of those sistersvilles.

The only thing I regret was leaving my hat there. LOL.

Two observations from here:

1) any bids on a CAT hat that will be for sale at the Vienna show...I got it for ya Brian.

2) David and uncle Ron, remember if you don't want to be treated like Romeo or the Rookie (he really did touch a hot mib) we know nothing...there are already too many experts.

well now i have a reason to go to vienna. thanks a bunch.

Just for the record. I was a rookie at this run and I have no blisters from toching hot glass. lol Maybe someone else did? When it's hot, you can feel it all the way from the glass to your face. If someone actually did get burned at the run at all, I didn't see it. There were some great people down there and I think we all looked after each other to be safe. All I can say is, " What a spectacular bunch of people." I have never been anyplace in this world for just three days, and while leaving already have my heart acheing just to be back with them all. The "spirit" at this place, or substitute any word you like but I am partial to spirit, was absolutely "with out words".

I'll never forget it as long as I live.