Early Akro Corkeye? Please Help

I need some help on this and I know there is an Id section, but.....5/8 This corks like an Akro, has very odd colors of orange/reddish brown and baby blue and has areas of both whispy white and clear technically making it a Popeye, but I am sure some will disagree and I am encouraging your opinions because that is my best guess. I think its a very early popeye before they got it right or maybe no even Akro at all?!!!!?? does not flouresce

Thanks in advance for all your help and opinions,

Craig

post-2120-1245985864_thumb.jpg

post-2120-1245985877_thumb.jpg

post-2120-1245985893_thumb.jpg

Does any part of that corky looking band of colors look like it might be a "V"? Edna

does it look like the surface might be white and the base might be clear?

LOL, I'm not very good ID'ing from pics. Wish I could hold it in my hand and turn it around. Steph is great from pics.

Thanks Edna for the compliment!

And thanks Dani for saying "vitro". That's what I was wondering about. Sounds as if Edna was getting at that too.

But to tell the truth, I'm still mystified. The base is messin' with my head.

The base is a clear bubbly matrix with with not "true white" swirled in. The cork is not full and can be construed as wobbly at best, but no discernible "v" like most vitro in the swirl, possibly in the base if you tell yourself thats what you see

c

that also bugged me. that's the kind of fold which seems to pop up in dug akros on a semi-regular basis. if it's dug who knows what would happen?

not arguing. just saying. that's also keeping me mystified. But the Vitro voices are calling from across the moors ..... ooooohhhhh vitrroooooooo th_GhostLady.jpg

:o

I have a mib that resembles that one, except it doesn't cork at all. It's more like a pole to pole thing and fairly neat. I am pretty sure it's the same colors but I will have to go take a pic and post it for all to see as my eyes are most often under the influence of pain meds. lol