Ha Ha Ha!!!

m!b$

Bob has a lot more faithful bidders than Leo. He hasn't bought anything from him for months, and has a lot higher # than the high bidder. But that bid is insanity. Don't folks understand that just a little asking around will get you those marbles given to you or a few bucks at the most. Bob is a very lucky guy!!!!

I don't need to read my first sentence. I know very well what it says.

Edited version of my first sentence:

"Looks like ol' Leonel's BIDS are still off THEIR rocker...and somebody else's BIDS are off THEIR rocker, TOO."

Sure hope that clears THAT up.

If you had the intelligence to read between the lines, Galen, you would have understood that my last comment was actually directed toward people like YOU, NOT Leonel. I am sure that Leonel is a true gentlemen, from what I have been (privately) told about him, from people who know him personally. And if he has money to burn, why not spend it any way he chooses. I am in absolute agreement with you on one point: Leonel would not be upset by this thread. He just MAY even find it slightly humorous, as it was intended to be.

Dear Leonel,

I am truly sorry if I offended you with this tacky thread that I started. I am NOT being sarcastic here, however it may appear to OTHERS. I had no idea that you were VERY RICH. So NOW I understand why you bid the way you do (or why your wife spends your money the way she does). I, on the other hand, am just a poor slob who is barely getting by, so I have to watch every penny. I shouldn't even be a marble collector, because I REALLY CAN'T AFFORD to be one. SO, looks like maybe I am the one who is off MY rocker!

Yours truly,

m!b$

P.S.: You must be a REAL HUNK!!! Could you please send me a photo or two??

just an FYI...leo is a weight lifter, not a body builder.

and he collects marbles as Windy said, because he likes them, enjoys them and has fun. I have a pic of leo somewhere, or maybe just of his fantastic mnarbles!