Champion New Old Fashions

lstmmrbls

It just frosts my a-- when I see this happening! You say this is the second time he unloaded one of these 'Moose Turds & Gotchas?' If I was living nr. San Jose I'd be inclined to get me a placard and march up-and-down in front of eBay offices highlighting this sellers perfidity.

It really is a nice Champion Agate New Old Fashion and it's a shame for it to get a bad name being used in this fashion.

Anyone here contact the seller and set him straight? Did he listen? It's a shame you can't identify the buyers these days so as to warn them. Guess eBay just wants another sale no matter the consequences. David

I told him what it was as did others. His reply to me was [iF YOU SAY SO THANKS]. IMO he knew exactly what they were when he put them up. Honesty is becoming a rare quality when Ebay is involved(or just $) Marbles seem to turn many people to the wrong side when $ get involved.

Sometimes I think you just have to let go and pass on IDing; just accept the marble for what it is, Often in IDing when we've established provenance we stop and don't go beyond the actual fact of its derivation. Like completely overlooking the marble's beauty and multiple possibilities from continued viewing.....David