Help Needed...

OMG!

Let's start with the 2 parrots!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually we might end with the 2 parrots. No wait, is that other shooter a Tiger Eye?!

The smaller marbles might need more looks. Most look Jabo to me, but one looks like it could be one of them there Alleys. And if they're all Jabo, there's nothing wrong with that!

Anyway, back to

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s., moving this to the main forum because we deserve to see some marbles, and boy are those some marbles!

The other small(5/8") ones look Jabo to me too but those two Vitro Parrots appear to have anything you could ever want in a Parrot. Very nice. What's the condition? If mint they are pricey but I'm not up on values. For the most part that's pretty much all that you have there but those two ain't a woofin'! The other large one looks Vitro but not terribly exciting. David

What's your question?

There are two really nice marbles there. The Parrots.

That 3rd Vitro shooter is kinda interesting to me, but I don't suppose it's worth that much.

The Parrots appear to be the money marbles here.

What's your question?

That 3rd Vitro shooter is kinda interesting to me, but I don't suppose it's worth that much.

Is it worth $50.00???

David, I think your $90 is closer to realized prices lately. Actually, even that is speculation on my part as these are above average in pattern for sure. However, as one who regularly monitors the Parrot market (we have many in our collection), mint prices on Ebay and through private sales are averaging $50-60 each for mint examples with or without aventurine. I would gladly pay more than the current average for the two examples shown above......lovely patterns on those.

I just had to add to this thread... cool-smileys-262.gif

I received this lot of marbles yesterday, and every marble is in "Wet Mint+" condition... What a surprise to me... The parrots are awsome...

I have been procrastinating about about my new camera... Galen tried to help me set the shutter speed and the lighting controls on it, and all I get is to dark of pictures... wacko.gif Something is wrong with those settings... I need some help with my Cannon, before I can post a decent picture... I'll try it again with Galen, when he gets the time... Have a good day all...

NIcely done, those are very nice Parrots. Check the green in the sun for aventurine.

Hi Galen,

I just took those "Parrots" outside in the sun... To my amazement, the green is loaded with aventurine... I never would have seen it if you hadn't said something... TY Buddy... I need another hands on chat with you about my camera too... When can we do it??? (847)244-7045...

What's your question?

Hi Steph,

I apologize for being so pushy, but I was really pressed for time on the bidding for these mibs... I mean down to the last minutes... The bid was 50 something so with all your help and others, I entered a 150 bid and got it for 93... Those parrots are awsome... Not a pinprick, flea bite or gnat poop... Wet mint+... I will get some photos uploaded, soon as Galen helps me straighten out my new camera...