A Reamer With A Re-Melt!

Can not use the word f---er here, so substituted the word reamer for it, as am sure this guy will ream you a new one if given the chance! Have made torch-made marbles with old glass, so know what they look like. Does not CAC Mike have a lot of dirt already on this board? Isn't this the same guy?

Clyde even though i never sold that marble, my offer still stands to Jeff, on the cracked green brick too, and the person who originally received these marbles promised me they wouldn't be sold! There was one other that sold on ebay for over $850. offered to buy that one back also, but was IDed by Les Jones as the real deal Akro, so i think the guy thought i was bragging & lying. That offer has expired, keep it, love it, & believe it's real!

Scott

word of the day - "Annealing", in metallurgy and materials science, is a heat treatment wherein a material is altered, causing changes in its properties such as strength and hardness. It is a process that produces conditions by heating to above the re-crystallization temperature and maintaining a suitable temperature, and then cooling. Annealing is used to induce ductility, soften material, relieve internal stresses, refine the structure by making it homogeneous, and improve cold working properties.

ah wha....?