Is This One New Or Old Please?

It looks new from here. The old micas I have are much less uniform in spread, and do not photograph like this albeit they are all smaller.

I thought they were selling a 'Blizzard' which should be uniformly spread throughout, right?

Some times the older Mica marbles in this size have more evenly distributed Mica. They probably took a bit more time in making the marble (think of most of it being positioned closer to the surface, not so much inside like you'd see on the smaller ones getting twisted randomly off a cane). One pic doesn't tell me if it's old or new but I've seen some older ones that look similar.

Some times the older Mica marbles in this size have more evenly distributed Mica.

Sometimes smaller ones do too -- I have a couple of ground pontil "blizzard" micas that are about 1" with mica distribution this even. I'm just puzzled at the seller posting only one picture, and not a particularly good one, at that. I wouldn't buy any marble from one pic . . .

Everything I see in the auction looks OK to me.....

There just isn't ENOUGH in the auction!!!

If I were looking to spent that kind of money on that kind of marble, I'd sure want a little bit more than "NM" as a condition description... Either in words, or photos....

If 15¢ is too much to spend for additional photos (and, it may be no charge in this category??)

I can suggest a way of adding free photos from Photobucket...

The opposite of TMI, is NEI..... ;)