Catz Eyez:-)

B.T.

Thats beautiful,what type of marble is it?

winnie

Hey Winnie:-)

it's a common Peltier, but as Clyde said it's a killer ... :=)

So I guess that makes it a "common killer" ...... or better yet an "outlaw marble" lol

BT

Hi all,

I was so blown away by BT's photo that I couldn't wait to try it with one of mine. Of course my photography is poor - it's the "hand held digital on the picnic table variety".

I really enjoy the creative marble photos and look forward to seeing more of them and to learning better methods.post-2752-128492281061_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Stacy

Hi all,

I was so blown away by BT's photo that I couldn't wait to try it with one of mine. Of course my photography is poor - it's the "hand held digital on the picnic table variety".

I really enjoy the creative marble photos and look forward to seeing more of them and to learning better methods.post-2752-128492281061_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Stacy

That's great Stacy! I see a fish in each of the eyes:-) It's fun to just experiment with photoshop and see what happens ....lol Keep on creating!!!

I posted these in another thread but here they are again. The first one looks like there's a bird in each eye and the shadow is shaped like a cats head ..."a birds eye cats head" ...lol

The second one is just plain funky:=) Kind of looks like a really old dude ...lol

Hey Buddy:-)

btcatzeyez.jpg

bticu.jpg