Havent Seen Too Many Of These 2

I think your Y,B&W one w/aventurine is exceptional; definitely noteworthy.* Can't quite fashion the other as a full-fledged Fruit Salad; looks like it needs to get mixed up a little more.** David

*Cool Transparent Rainbo

**On a second appraisal have concluded that it is properly mixed up to qualify.

Came across a couple cool pelts as well, the first one is a fruit cocktail I think and the other one? It is a clear base with yellow/white/black ribbons. One of the ribbons has aventurine. What do you guys think?

Craig

Those are outstanding! Made me nearly faint! 4947df18x50.gif

Sami,

Yeah! This is the one that I emailed you about, I obviously ended up getting that collection. This one is very similar to your avatar, that is reallythe only reason I knew it was probably good :) this may be a question for a different thread,but how do you know which combos are early pelts as opposed to later in their history? Is there documentation, or just what you have observed as a seasoned collector?

Craig

Craig,

The only fact that I have are marbles in hand and you will not get any more hard facts than that unless someone with a lot of time in their hands do a lot of research. They may still come up empty handed regarding detailed documentation of any old marbles.

Sami