Morphy Auction

• 2 weeks later...

This is the second major marble auction put together by Brian Estepp who is Director of Promotions at Morphy's now. Last November's auction was great and the catalog impressive. Brian has been a marble collector and dealer for over 25 years and a good friend. David

The Catalog is awesome. I started getting it last year. I never signed up just came in the mail. I am bidding on the Dakota Candy Display Decatur. Always wanted one for my display.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the second major marble auction put together by Brian Estepp who is Director of Promotions at Morphy's now. Last November's auction was great and the catalog impressive. Brian has been a marble collector and dealer for over 25 years and a good friend. David

I left some hefty bids on several items in this auction, never heard anything, win or loose. I have been back to the listing and it still does not have any bid information. You would think they would post the actual selling price so bidders would know. If someone here reading this who knows Brian, they could let him know. You would not think an up scaled auction house would be so long getting information out. May reflect on no future bidding from here.

SNYD

They sent out email invoices the day after the auction. I actually got my box of winnings yesterday. I am a little surprised the results aren't posted yet. Brian is in Amana this week, I saw him in Brimfield a couple of weeks ago. BB

I would expect my copy of Prices Realized any day now in the mail. I'm not sure but I would imagine that it is necessary to have somewhat full determinations regarding bids honored, etc. before putting out the final Prices Realized information. David

Who all gets the Prices Relized? All bidders? Do I have to contact them?

SNYD

Got me. I know that if you get the catalog you do get the Prices Realized sheet when it is printed. I could send you a copy. David

If you could let me know what the price the Golden Rebels went for.

SNYD

prices are up on line now, at least im seeing them on my screen,, anyone else,,j

Thanks all, I got the prices. I was not far off. The 20% added on is what stopped me. Thanks for the update.

SNYD