Sad News

Bruce Lockhart passed away last night. He lost his battle after 3 years with brain cancer. People here on the west coast would have known him best. He wasnt active on the boards at all but that didnt keep him from creating contacts and friends from all over. Goodbye Bruce you will be missed.

very sad news indeed. We were thrilled Bruce made it to the last July show. Good guy, Good collector. He will be missed by many. Thanks for letting us know CT. Our condolences to his family.

I know i will miss Bruce tremendously after all the great conversations we had on the phone over the last few years. We talked for hours and discussed thoughts and ideas on peltiers togather. He gave me some very good insights and photos of some of the best peltiers i have ever seen. He even BLESSED me more by showing up at the Ammana show and finally got to meet in person. He and Clyde and i had some fantastic times togather showing off to each other and discussing our peltiers we brought to show each other. I will value that forever as one of my hi-lights in collecting marbles. I miss him now and will for a long time. I will be praying for his family for sure.