Off To The Maine Marble Show

AFTER fishing in NH for 4 days. No marble pictures,the last three days has been filled with fish. Griff and myself are in NH fishing Squam Lake better known as Golden Pond,and Walter.

We have caught several,large Rainbow trout 4-5 lbs.,Lake trout 5-6 lbs.,bull head catfish,too many yellow perch to count,white perch,salmon,3-4 lb. Small mouth Bass,Pickerel. I have fished for 50+ years,guided trips from FL to Canada over the years. Griff is as good as any of them. This is one of my top three fishing trips ever. The scenery is great and hospitality none better.

post-91-130585600257_thumb.jpg

post-91-130585604232_thumb.jpg

post-91-130585608879_thumb.jpg

Cackid, I can see by the pictures griff was using his super secret fish whistle,calls them right to the boat. Those green perch I can almost taste them fryed up with some taters. Hey griff how big was that nice smally?

man am i jealous , i cant wait til my son comes over this summer so we can go fishin, my borrowed motor for the boat was recalled so i hafta figure that one out,, looks like everyone had a blast,, just awesome,,, bj

ps. -- love the no smoking sign photo,, thats Griff,,, lolol

That is true,but Griff pulled in his share of Jumob's. There were lots of doubles the whole trip. It is nice to argue over who gets the one only net. Great time,also many THANKS to Sarah,Jeff and Logan(moose gravy),for the bed,breakfast and dinners.