Marble King Peacock?

marbleking4.jpg

Top row are robins, bottom row and next to bottom row are MK peacocks.

I believe the ones with more red and teal blue/green are MK Paden City peacocks. The ones with more yellow and green/red are the older MK St.Marys peacock.

Thanks! I forgot that Steph had posted here, on my behalf (how rude of me!) & thanks Steph.

Can't post w/o using an upload quota:

Mks or Vitros? post-3033-131018823938_thumb.jpgpost-3033-131018825862_thumb.jpgpost-3033-131018827063_thumb.jpg

2nd pic is of all in 1st pic rotated forward 180 degrees and 3rd pic are 90 degree pivots from 2nd pic

Thanks! I forgot that Steph had posted here, on my behalf (how rude of me!) & thanks Steph.

Well, I posted it specially for the peacock question. :) And since Edna brought up Robins, it made me wonder about one of your other MK's. But focusing on the peacock question now ...

So everyone, is the marble in Post #9 a peacock? Colors seem right and the coverage looks kinda close to one in Edna's box. eusa_think.gif

Yes, it is. The first one I ever bought looked like that one. At first I thought it was a "watermelon wannabe". I soon discovered others with better pattern and realized it was a MK peacock.

Correct post #9 is a Marble King Paden City peacock.

Thanks! So a peacock, a bit under the weather.