Vitro???

duffy

with all those white dings, i'd say Jabo......

If you look, the white dings are all in the same place on some mibs, I believe that is light reflection/refraction....sometimes you can miss seeing a great marble because it looks damaged, and it was just light refraction..(some could be dings as well)..that's another reason seeing something in hand is soooo much better than pictures.....on the other hand, some use the advantage of a bad picture to enhance a really bad marble and try and sell it to some poor soul on ebay..... as to identity on these, I have no say; other than I don't know... my first thought was jabo, but I am still learning too.

no white dings...light reflections...there is a reason i say not jabo......ive prob got 50 cases of classics or so and the ones ive looked thru haint got these in em....maybe not parkersbugh or vienna vitro either...dont know...

I would not discount these being Jabos from the 1990's time frame. They did a lot of marbles that look similar to this pattern. Here's a picture of one of the Vitro - Division of Jabo bags that I have with marbles of similar color. They did a variety of swirls - the majority of which had more clear or transparency in them - but there were a lot of opaques.

post-60-0-86835300-1330197337_thumb.jpg

post-60-0-42041100-1330197350_thumb.jpg

thanks al...not that big of a deal...just thought they were different...back into the archives they go-----into the vitro bunch...if i had the room i would get into those cases in the garage but its much more than i can tackle right now....i dont know how this got underscored....