American Marble Auctions

Hello all,

I am excited to announce our new online marble auction site. My partner Jeff Wichmann has been doing online antique bottle auctions for over a decade and is considered the best in business with the highest integrity. We will continue doing the marble auctions the same way as he has been doing with the bottles. Our first auction is scheduled for September 22nd Sunday. Our preview page will be ready sometime this week and our complete catalog should be ready to view shortly after that. Please go check the website at the following location and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

http://americanmarbleauctions.com/

Best regards,

Sami Arim/Jeff Wichmann

I have been told that you are registered.

I will try to log in later. Stopped in to kill 5 minutes. have to go clean the throttle body on the envoy JOY! and meet a guy who wants to buy all of my toys whom is a known low baller so I may end up in one of those convenient store magazines where they show people who get arrested as I may flip when he comes at me with 5% of the value as his opening offer :)

Thanks guys! Your support is greatly appreciated!

Below is an article related our sister company American Bottle Auctions with a little marble content:

Hello all,

Attached is our postcard ready to go out to 6000 adresses. Catalog is being worked on at this time and preview will be available by 18th of September. Bidding will start on 20th and the auction will end on 29th of September at 6:00 PM Pacific time.

Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Sami

post-39-0-25661300-1377121734_thumb.jpg