Added A Few Euro's Over This Last Week.

well I also got a few might be chipped so I might just flip them but will wait till I seen them , there just the common ones . looks like 5 and I think the others are new marbles . Mike

here are the auction pics. just a small size . all were listed as

Nice lot of 13 collectible marbles.

post-94-0-26041100-1380632255_thumb.jpgpost-94-0-04989800-1380632258_thumb.jpgpost-94-0-17593700-1380632256_thumb.jpgpost-94-0-94918700-1380632256_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys, I am enjoying the study of the glass and color in these. Hopefully it will help me ID some as I find them. Winnie, you might be right about easier to find here although I am not sure if I have just been lucky lately or not. Either way I am finding nothing with different color. That fact is driving me to pay close attention where ever I go for marbles. I have found different patterns, and some that look like they would be a different company because they are so different, yet the colors are shades of the same two....red-ish purple and green.

After I took these photos I was looking thru one of my WV swirl boxes and found another. lol Same colors and yet again another different style swirl.

i-xtLQ6Dt-X2.jpg

The last one sure is an euro swirl,they can be opaque or translucent,i think yours is a bit translucent?

the euro's i find here are mostly brownish purple/green.

Jeeperman you're doing well,once you studied them,it's easy to pick them out of a group,here's a translucent Euro swirl.

yelpinkLarge_zps9dfc6f80.jpg