New Gallery Started! Bernie`s Mibs

Nice marbles!

I think it would reach more eyes here in the thread itself. The gallery is a little cumbersome to flip thru pics...for me anyway.

Bernie, would you consider posting them in this thread?

DAN

Dan,

I promise to.I am desperately trying to find out the best way to post pics. Steph has advised me because my pics are too large. I am a newbie to that area. I am learning though and will get it and post my entire collection in time.

If you go to the My Media option at the top of the reply window, you can add links to your albums,

or post specific images from your albums.

AlbrightSampleCase001b

It's a pretty cool feature and not that complicated if you know where to look. I guess we should create a tutorial for that.

Nice pictures Bernie, can you tell me more about the red indian? was it polished? I don't see any bubbles or flaws, does it have a signature? I made a couple cranberry Indians in 2006 with a single group of colors, they were both about 1.5 inch with a tight twisted pontil on top and slightly open pontil on bottom where the signature was in the center. I wish I had pictures of the pair for comparison. Can you post pictures of the pontils?

Edited by Steph
Removed reference to deleted post -s

If you go to the My Media option at the top of the reply window, you can add links to your albums,

or post specific images from your albums.
It's a pretty cool feature and not that complicated if you know where to look. I guess we should create a tutorial for that.

Wow, I did not know that could be done. Actually, I'd never even been in the members' gallery, not knowing it existed. A tutorial would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to seeing more of your mibs Bernie, either here or in your gallery. You can also post them on Steph's "Do It Yourself Marble Calendar ".

Surprising how quickly the days go by!