Need A Little Help

That would be fantastic, When I had someone look at the "Black" and white the "Black" is a deep transparent glass that appears as a brown where it is thin on top of the white. I keep finding ones that are a deep purple and they just do not work.

I wish I wasn't color blind!!! the top one looks correct, I will walk down the street and ask the neighbors if they are green at all. And Whatever color the ones in the box are Dani, They look red-orange to me???Definitely a dirty musturdy yellow. misspelled on purpose(LOL)

I wish I wasn't color blind!!! the top one looks correct, I will walk down the street and ask the neighbors if they are green at all. And Whatever color the ones in the box are Dani, They look red-orange to me???Definitely a dirty musturdy yellow. misspelled on purpose(LOL)

You'd be surprised how many marble collectors are colorblind.

Some 25 years ago, when the Columbus marble meet was held in the Lenox Inn (a two story motel with day rates), and people were less tuned into the sensitivities of others, but everyone seemingly had thicker skins, I brought along a set of Ishihara color plates for entertainment when marble activity was slow.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishihara_color_test

We had great fun guffawing the colorblind - about one in five collectors, many more than expected, had some kind of colorblindness.

That would be fantastic, When I had someone look at the "Black" and white the "Black" is a deep transparent glass that appears as a brown where it is thin on top of the white. I keep finding ones that are a deep purple and they just do not work.

I have one with the deep transparent brown. But I like it. I hate delimmas . . .

A trade is very possible. You could upgrade or get several different types? You would like them also!

OK. I fondled it last night and decided it might have more fun as a part of your box. I'll send it to you and you can decide if it works. PM me your mailing address . . .