Akro Sparklers Question

I have just been lucky enough to come across 765 akro sparkler marbles,from an estate sale,question would be best way to sell?By the amount of colors,coverage,likeness to others?condition looks to be mint to near mint on all,trying to attach a picture from I pad,not at home till tomorrow,thanks in advance for advice

post-3243-0-27546300-1437847522_thumb.jp

I would definitely take the time to sort them and spread out the sales, as you don't want to flood the market and devalue them. Also, as I have read, the master marble sunburst can be easily confused with the sparklers, so I would take the time to make sure they are more than 3 color, as the sunburst were 3 color but the sparklers were 5.

Thanks..realizing this is going to take a very long time,just looking through some at this point,they appear to be minty so far,700 plus more to go.Apparently,or so the story goes a doctor from Chatham,Ma collected these,he passed on and everything is getting sold.

I haven't unwrapped them yet,just set up a table last night to look through them,hopefully will start after work today.Feeling a little overwhelmed.I will try and post more pictures later as I unwrap more,would like to get some feedback and more advice as to the best way to sell,thanks for your patience..some will be going on e bay also

Ebay is your best bet for the biggest return IMO. The 10 or so folks here wanting them are no where near the buyers on ebay looking to buy marbles.. And when it comes to sparklers there are some ebay buyers that go crazy for sparklers every so often

I would sell 90 of best looking mint ones on eBay in lots of 3, 10 lots a week, for three weeks. I would take gorgeous pictures and enjoy the feeding frenzy. I would not offer returns.

Then I would send 40 to Morphy Auctions and hold off selling more until they auctioned those 40.

Then I would reserve a booth at a bigger marble show and magically appear with a box of my remaining mint ones. I would not do any room trading or let anyone know ahead. The Sparklers would be in a covered box that was decorated with sparkly glitter. There would be a velvet cover on the box and I would be wearing a white glove. I would sell them for $20 each with no cherry picking. People would hand me $20 and I would reach under the velvet and randomly pull out a Sparkler for them.

Then I would start a thread on here called Show Me Your Sparklers. I would offer lots of five mint sparklers chosen at random for a discounted price to each member on this board. In order to purchase them, I would require each member to spell the word "Sparkler" using marbles from his or her own collection. They would then post a photo of the Sparkler on that thread, and let me know their PayPal address. I would invoice them for the Sparklers and send them out upon receipt of payment. This way everyone has fun.

By this point the market is a bit flooded so I would camp on the remaining sparklers and rinse and repeat five years from now. ;)