Meet Team Tater

fentonacres

Sometimes their heads are full of marbles... but most days they are the best dogs on earth.

Just thought I would share since a few marbles in my collection apparently are "taters." And once we retire and re-settle, we will be adding a chocolate lab... and his name will be "Tater Bug." (Thanks Steph!)

post-3830-0-46762600-1452730554_thumb.jp

Your 'wide aperture on fairly large camera' approach works really well here.

Great shot, both technically and emotionally.

You have some magnificent critters!

Or they have you, as is sometimes the case. :)

Thanks. That shot was actually taken with the same camera and lens I am using for my marble pics. A marco lens. I had taken it on this little outing west of Sisters, Oregon, last June to shoot "small stuff." Team Tater is a big subject. And they own me. But at least Boise will "put away" the shoes she steals out of the closet. And bring back ducks for dinner.

Sisters, Oregon???

A couple of old, old friends live in Sisters. And I've been to "The Biggest Little Rodeo in the World," the Sisters Rodeo! Whee! Went to the parade, too.

I have a weakness for bull riding. Well, I like the really mean bulls. And the cowgirls who put glitter on their horses' hooves.

That the 3 Sisters in the background of your photo? Is one of them still . . . ah . . . bulging a little bit near the bottom?

Sisters, Oregon???

A couple of old, old friends live in Sisters. And I've been to "The Biggest Little Rodeo in the World," the Sisters Rodeo! Whee! Went to the parade, too.

I have a weakness for bull riding. Well, I like the really mean bulls. And the cowgirls who put glitter on their horses' hooves.

That the 3 Sisters in the background of your photo? Is one of them still . . . ah . . . bulging a little bit near the bottom?

Yes. One of the Sisters. This is in an area where Trout Creek runs thru. It used to have trees until one of the huge fires that came thru many years ago. Now the manazanita is heavy and you can get nice glimpses of the Sisters.

We've been to the rodeo a couple times and I have tickets for this year. I even got tickets for the bull riding evening this year!! FUN. I am a pro photographer (mostly dogs) so I usually take my big lens and shoot away just for fun. On the website where I have my marble pics I have an album for the rodeo a couple years ago.

I also always attend the folk festival in September. This year I hope we will be up there full time and I can go to the quilt show too. It is a fun little town.

One of those places where "the newly wed and nearly dead" like to live... :)

These are my puppies. :)

I just lost the fellow on the left. :(

Fellow on the right is going strong. :)

When we move ... which is hopefully happening soon ... we'll surely add a new family member too. Thinking about a real puppy ... but then I think about having to take it outside multiple times everyday to do its business and realize I might not be cut out to be a dog person. ;)

KittensForever_b.jpg

My first smile of the day!

In the middle of what will probably be a

forty-eight hour long lousy Monday morning.

Enjoyed both seeing your 'puppies' and the kick I

got out of your 'Wilson' photo approach! :D

Aha!

Just figured out that one needs to click on 'albums' on the page shown

by your website link in order to go back a step and see your other stuff.

Loads of really impressive work! :thup:

THANK YOU!! I love what I do. I will need to re-establish myself up north... but luckily I have a few contacts. The dog sport world is actually quite small.

These are my puppies. :)

I just lost the fellow on the left. :(

Fellow on the right is going strong. :)

When we move ... which is hopefully happening soon ... we'll surely add a new family member too. Thinking about a real puppy ... but then I think about having to take it outside multiple times everyday to do its business and realize I might not be cut out to be a dog person. ;)

KittensForever_b.jpg

I LOVE YOUR PUPPIES!!!!!! I had a black cat named bear that looked like the one on your left but smaller. So sorry for your loss....

Funny... Bear Bear came from a "feral" cat I called "momma san." I had her fixed and her kitties. The father(s) were two black "brothers." Such TOMS!! OMG. Momma San was so sweet. Bear, and her sister, Boo, were cool cats. Bear talked... "bear bear... " "meow meow." I do miss cats... I don't miss litter boxes... LOL.