Knucklehead needs help

lstmmrbls

Okay, everyone pretty well knows by now I am a knucklehead quite often.  Well a while ago I asked for help filling this box and somehow(being color blind doesn't help) asked for transparent brown glass on white.  Well just as some suggested at the time they are actually transparent green and I still need 2.  Be glad to pay what it takes but I really would like to put the top on the case!  Can anyone help please,  Thanks Galen

SbQYIZ.jpg

I could use those 2 also.  I can not find Orange and Black except on Opaque black and these are actually a deep transparent reddish base glass. This box full of freaks is really getting to me.  Didn't want to ask for too much at once

Interesting contrast between the flamey rows and the not-flamey rows.

Did some colors tend to be more flamey?  Or do you think it was just some days or some machines which were running that way, and the flame rows came from those days or machines and it happened roughly the same among the different colors?

4 hours ago, Steph said:

Interesting contrast between the flamey rows and the not-flamey rows.

Did some colors tend to be more flamey?  Or do you think it was just some days or some machines which were running that way, and the flame rows came from those days or machines and it happened roughly the same among the different colors?

I could be wrong, and often am, but my understanding is that glass chemistry would have some factor in how it folds.  The formulation effects the viscosity in the molten state which would effect the stream and cause different kinds of patterns (a tendency, on average) in some cases; temperature and the amount of time at temperature too would effect redox reactions in the glass in some cases and might modulate the molten glass' properties. I perceive a tendency for some glass types of different colors and formulations to flame out more often, other formulations less so. At least, this is what I think I think now. Terrific box Galen!  John

It is the size of the stream that has the most to do with the marble flaming or not, A thin stream can stack up in a circular pattern and make flames, a fat stream can not fold or swirl enough to make flames,   And seeing how the oriface size can very (glass running through it can make it larger.  Or residue build up may make it smaller? so I would imagine that flames did get made more often than not in the same time periods

I found a 23/32"+ that I think your looking for. IT is preaty shinny but has a small looking blow hole or it might be called a pop out? give me a call if your interested and I can describe it better.Greg phone 509-362-2544.I am not any good at photos or sending phone photos

Just an observation 

Interesting base glass on the green white mibs in the outer rows in the albright box quite a contrast to the other white base marbles in both box`s 

almost looks like they would glow ?