Help with id

DINDO

5 minutes ago, scooby said:

Most likely mega (vacor) on the first marble..second one is nice but can't say who..

I have a few vacor and to me they kind of look like plastic and tend to have those pin holes in the swirl color or anything of that nature..they have some marbles that are quite nice,on that note the second one Very well could be another vacor..but someone will chime in with more knowledge then me..

Ive been thinking for awhile they must be vacor or imperial or chinese. Have been combing databases on the 1st one to find a name and havent found anything that looks like it yet. It does not have a plastic look actually is kind of worn down looking. The 2nd is quite nice in person.2 thumbs up. Did vacor  make sparklers ? 

How large is the 2nd one?

Not Vacor on 2nd one!   My first thought was Master on the colors but the structure is more like a Sparkler.  But the colors don't seem Akro.  Could it be a European sparkler?  

For that matter, how large is the first one?  Sometimes a larger marble will get that "orange peel" texture even if it is American made.  What does it look like under a blacklight?

Yes its the size that i cant explain otherwise i would lean towards a akro sparkler. Indeed the colours are too bright for a German sparkler at least from everything ive seen.perhaps an oddity master. But the size still makes me think vacro ..maybe a atmosphere? But again pretty sure they didnt make them that size. Its my most curious marble

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone. Here is 1 more photo that shows the patch on the surface. It appears to that the fillaments breached the surface there. The core looks like 5 to 7 colours made of many fillaments coming together to make quite a solid inner core

20180325_093026_crop_691x691-518x518.jpg