Tiger tiger, not burning so bright...

bumblebee

Your second pic of three, I believe it is a Vitro Whitie.  There are two different style or types of Whties. Older are the brighter color ribbons and look more white, opaque. some of these contain aventurine. Newer are more clear showing and thinner colors. With time almost or all companies had to cut cost for many reasons. As usual cost cutting means less quality. One reason why most older marbles are more valuable. Better glass better colors better quality.  The four pics above, the bottom right is not a Whitie. 

I think the first marble is a Whitie. The newer or later version.  The ribbon color is weak. Maybe start of this color or as it was running out ?  I have seen these before.  Never heard of blind tiger or albino tiger eye ?   Most Vitro Tiger Eyes, type 1-2 & 3 are clear base but type 4 is opaque base.  

Like Vitro Blackies there are totally different type or styles of Blackies. Older and newer or later what some call Reverse Blackie, plus Anti Blackie.  

10 hours ago, wvrons said:

Your second pic of three, I believe it is a Vitro Whitie.  There are two different style or types of Whties. Older are the brighter color ribbons and look more white, opaque. some of these contain aventurine. Newer are more clear showing and thinner colors. With time almost or all companies had to cut cost for many reasons. As usual cost cutting means less quality. One reason why most older marbles are more valuable. Better glass better colors better quality.  The four pics above, the bottom right is not a Whitie. 

I think the first marble is a Whitie. The newer or later version.  The ribbon color is weak. Maybe start of this color or as it was running out ?  I have seen these before.  Never heard of blind tiger or albino tiger eye ?   Most Vitro Tiger Eyes, type 1-2 & 3 are clear base but type 4 is opaque base.  

Like Vitro Blackies there are totally different type or styles of Blackies. Older and newer or later what some call Reverse Blackie, plus Anti Blackie.  

Thanks for your input. Your description makes total sense. The later marbles were running "thin" and weak to stay afloat in the market. This particular very large lot I had was a majority 1950s and 1960s with a lot of Tiger Eyes.

I was saying "blind tiger" or "alibo tiger eye" just for fun off the top of my head.