Leaning pelt?

Vancecrash

The type really is a toss up. I have found a bit of support for the Champion Jr title at marble collecting .com with a picture of a similar marble and a blurb. Keep in mind I am new to collecting so I am unfamiliar with the integrity of the information from that source.

"A transparent dark base with a yellow and white ribbon brushed on the equator of the marble is a Champion Jr."

cache_3623212804.jpg

There are roughly three groups.  

1) One group say the white and yellow/orange on the dark base makes a Champion Jr.   

2) One group says "Champion Jr." was just the label on a small bag.  There was also a larger bag which said Champion.  And a lot of different Rainbos came in the bags and so there is no such thing as a Champion Jr. marble.  They're all just Rainbos.  

3) One group calls a lot of different marbles Champion Jrs.  I never really figured out which all they call Champion Jrs, but let's say roughly that it's all the different kinds of marbles you would find in a Champion Jr. bag.  

Group #1 and Group #2 are the ones who usually get into an argument. 

In my mind I call yours a Champion Jr. but sometimes I won't say it out loud.  ;)  

I was in a lot of those battles😛  Its just the name on the bag, but certain varieties are more common to the bags so some folks started calling those types Champion Juniors ,  Hardly ever hear it any more (at least not from anyone that hasn't already had their 70th birthday(LOL)