Chance to purchase...

Vancecrash

The Alox with Marble Kings is tricky.  Alox did bag Marble Kings after they stopped making their own marbles.  Nancy Frier (granddaughter of the founder) showed pix full of what I am sure were Marble King cats from the factory.

BUT ... it is true that Alox bags are very likely to be fantasy or backfilled.  

The bottom packages would make my heart flutter a little if they say "Japan" on them anywhere.  And I would look to see if those were cross-through cats.  

The glass swan bag looked like Jabo to me also, so whether it's a legit premium or a weird fantasy bag, it'd be newish. 

If you could get them for an average of $2 or $3 a bag, I'd go for it.  Might go a little  higher depending on of those are Japanese bags, especially with cross-throughs in them.  

Agree with Steph on the Alox bag.  THe Glass Swan bag was probably put together by that shop (or someone they know).  Notrhing special but...?  The bottom two are probably like the one bag I post here so the reverse of the header can show that they are made in Japan.  They are probably 60's, 70's time frame but ?  As Steph says, marbles may be cross throu and you don't find many shooter bags like that around.

Cat's Eye Bag (No#) (15) 2 (Japan) - Side 1 - Al - G14.jpg

Cat's Eye Bag (No#) (15) 2 (Japan) - Side 2 - Al - G14.jpg

Worth about $4.00-$8.00 for all .  But very difficult to resell anytime in the future, and get your money back. Never make any profit for at least for many years. Bottom of the list for most all collectors. 

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for the input, and sorry for the delayed response. I haven't even touched a marble in some weeks. Life happens, even though it's kinda odd for it to happen without even one single marble kicking around in a pocket, or the console in my car...lol

BTW, the price realized on those bags shows just how much people think they are going to make a quick $ in this world. If I recall they sold in the neighborhood of $30.