Anyone recognize these?

rjx

24 minutes ago, I'llhavethat1 said:

Any clues we don't see that make you think modern?  At first glance there appear to be a couple Peltier traits.

Thanks for the reply. No clues. Just a guess and I'm pretty clueless about marbles lol. They look so clean and in such good shape. I found them mixed in with a bunch of 1" Jabos I have and didn't think they looked like Jabos.  If they are Peltier traits, any idea how old  you think they might be?

Could very well be Jabo's, hard to say from a couple pics. 

Peltier made some shooters in this size and color combo, and sometimes (at the larger sizes) the pattern can get a bit unpredictable...But a lot of Jabo marbles can be confused with vintage so take it with a grain of salt.

For your question, if Peltier? Probably, somewhere between  50-80(?) years old, but see if anyone else chimes in.  Some of the Jabo guru's might recognize them

I remember a time when boxes of 1" (or thereabouts) Jabos were sent out from the factory with 1" Imperials mixed in. 

I can't remember if we got an explanation of it or if I just assumed that Jabo had orders to fill and ran short and supplemented the orders with the Asian marbles.  

I'm planning on selling them on ebay andwas going to list them as 1" Jabos, but maybe I should just play it safe and say I think they're Jabos and let the potential buyer make the call. I'd hate to have someone return them because some aren't Jabos. Thanks so much for all your input. I really appreciate it.