I have a couple boxes of marbles to go thru here is some I need help on

boris64

I lightened up the pictures and cropped them a little to see if that helps with viewing marbles for ID.  The middle is a machine amde swirl - not sure on Ravenswood - pretty weird pattern - maybe European?  The right one is older German handmade swirl (late 1800's or so) - not sure of ID as I don't collect those.

1 - mc 01.jpeg

1 - mc 02.jpeg

SORRY MY PICTURE ARE HORRIBLE...... I have a cannon but a bought it for my girlfriend and have no idea how to take a picture with it and load it into my apple......      I will figure it out one day.... thanks for the help.... I got more I will try to take better pictures

Your pictures are NOT horrible!  The thing to be aware of is that cameras try to achieve a color balance.  If you have a white background it will darken the photo and shift the color in what it considers a gray direction. 

That's why a gray background is recommended.  It's neutral and makes the camera less likely to think it needs to change the colors.  

Frosted could be something a maker did on purpose, probably in modern times.  Marble King made some of their cat's eyes frosty.  Or it could be marbles which spent a lot of time in water, such as in an aquarium.  

#1 Vitro or Akro

#2 Alley with drizzle.  It is a machine made marble. Not hand made . Not hand gathered (hand dipped). The Alley is from 1932-1940. Vintage hand mades are about 1850-1910. 

#3 vintage hand made oninioskin.