10 cool marbles

8 minutes ago, Da Roberto said:

Yes, there is one below that is almost the size of a shooter, the blue one on the right, as you can see ...

Yes Roby, Veiligglas made a lot of the shooter size with a limited number of the smaller ones, I have 2 smaller 5/8ths around somewhere but I would have to look. Thank you for getting back to me so soon

Chad

24 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Sì Roby, Veiligglas ha realizzato molte delle dimensioni dello sparatutto con un numero limitato di quelli più piccoli, ho 2 5/8 più piccoli in giro da qualche parte ma dovrei guardare. Grazie per essere tornato da me così presto

Chad

It is always a pleasure to talk to you!

There is a glass maker that puts Human or pet remains in glass marbles, pendants etc. Called Spirit Pieces, here's the link if you want to check it out for a family member or much loved pet, I found it years ago.

https://www.spiritpieces.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAy579BRCPARIsAB6QoIYMa7f3Zjuqm_aaUchtl8CtsD7QEQP9V4Fp7butBvs_8nBnkvQAIfwaAobQEALw_wcB