10 cool marbles

This is a fantastic thread! 

Great marbles and awesome photography.

I've collected almost strictly Akro and Orange is my favorite, here are my top ten:

1.   Transparent Orange Spiral

2.   Yellow and White on Blue

3.   Four color cork

4.   Brown, Black, and White cork

5.   Periwinkle Blue on translucent base

6.   Yellow and White on a very dark Blue transparent base

7.   Coral cork on a Blue translucent base

8.   My favorite Orange Spiral

9.   A smokey Orange on a translucent base 

10. My favorite Orange and Yellow shooter. 

Transparent Orange Snake R.jpg

Yellow White on Blue snake R.jpg

Four color Akro 4.jpg

Browns R.jpg

Lt blue moss agate.jpg

Trans Blue Base.jpg

Electric Orange on blue R.jpg

Orange Snake R.jpg

Smokey Orange R.jpg

1 inch Orange Yellow shooter favorite R.jpg

OK Chad and Roberto, here's a challenge: of all the gorgeous marbles you guys have posted, Pick your coolest 10. I wonder if they would be the same ones I would pick. I said in the OP that the last 10 were the toughest, and I don't have near as many beautiful mibs to choose from.  

Bruce

6 hours ago, Berryb said:

OK Chad and Roberto, here's a challenge: of all the gorgeous marbles you guys have posted, Pick your coolest 10. I wonder if they would be the same ones I would pick. I said in the OP that the last 10 were the toughest, and I don't have near as many beautiful mibs to choose from.  

Bruce

I don't know Bruce, a hard question, I will just state that my favorites are Peltier & Alley in that order, then everything else. I like all marbles, many I have aren't worth $1.00 or $2.00 but still hold great value to me as one I got from a good friend that passed and several others as gifts. My most preciouse marble I wouldn't sell for anything I got from my Mom when I was 10. You can barely tell what it is she played it so much, an aqua slag, I think it's a pelt  but I'm no absolutely sure. Not worth a plug nickel to anyone else, priceless to me. I just collect what appeals to my eye, evidently marble collectors all seem to have similar vision.                                                                                                                        Chad G.

Here's a pic of my most prized marble I got from my Mom when I was 10.

d71.PNG

d72.PNG

Yes, a tough question Bruce.

I love furnaces, swirl out of mind!

Then, there are some euro wirepull, very busy that I never get tired of looking at them, to which I am very attached to them, as they remind me particularly of my childhood. In the game we admired them as if they.

Kind of like Chad mentioned.

There is the marble that I posted after the guinea, which is wonderful, but I don't know if this is better than that .... I really can't choose therefore

2 minutes ago, Da Roberto said:

Yes, a tough question Bruce.

I love furnaces, swirl out of mind!

Then, there are some euro wirepull, very busy that I never get tired of looking at them, to which I am very attached to them, as they remind me particularly of my childhood. In the game we admired them as if they.

Kind of like Chad mentioned.

There is the marble that I posted after the guinea, which is wonderful, but I don't know if this is better than that .... I really can't choose therefore

Correct.....Then, there are some euro wirepull, very busy that I never get tired of looking at them, to which I am very attached to them, as they remind me particularly of my childhood. In the game we admired them as if oracles

I did the same here Dink till someone corrected me I was null to the fact there was a difference. I even made a post on that very thing in "marble I.D.'s" under the thread heading of "CAC's." please if you have anything to add I'm game, I don't collect CAC myself and any info you have would be of interest to me !!