10 cool marbles

Ah Ok, Well, easy easy they are not even in Italy to find, they are more easily found in the United Kingdom or in the Netherlands, Germany etc ... but I thought that wirepulls were easy to find also in the United States, strange, because? Maybe little collected / appreciated, or what?

The flame tipped pulls I like so much are extremely hard to come by here, One of our members from Australia has an outstanding collection. here's the thread name and a pic of one. "Steph's-study hall" (heading ) "mostly pix-Veiligglas" page's 2 and 3, some real nice ones on pg. 3, Have a look Roby, if you haven't already. "godown" is the members name these are his mib pics as well

image.png.c414470c2ca4e63d7f5e83fcaa71ed5e.png

image.png.b7eab9046a127b59c6f501592794c567.png

"Oh no" I been found out by the Pennsboro kid,  Hello Chuck, A good opportunity to post a lot, for sure, thanks for the pics !  Ya got some killers. Bruce started this thread in July I just foumd it myself 2 days ago. A good sharing opportunity.

13 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Vorrei poter trovare qualcuno del genere !! l'unico posto in cui li ho visti è allo spettacolo del marmo, immagino che aspetterò fino a luglio e spero che ne abbiano uno l'anno prossimo !!!

Do you have to wait for July for the marble show? So, don't they make many? Or are they too far apart?

42 minutes ago, Da Roberto said:

Do you have to wait for July for the marble show? So, don't they make many? Or are they too far apart?

The marble show in Seattle Washington is the closest one, I'm on disability and can't fly or go on a very long trip so the 3 hour drive to Seattle is perfect for me. The next closest one is almost 800 to 1000 miles away, out of the question. I wish I could go to the big ones but one is enough.

Chad

17 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Lo spettacolo del marmo a Seattle Washington è il più vicino, sono disabile e non posso volare o fare un viaggio molto lungo, quindi le 3 ore di macchina per Seattle sono perfette per me. Il prossimo più vicino è a circa 800-1000 miglia di distanza, fuori questione. Vorrei poter andare a quelli grandi, ma uno è abbastanza.

Chad

Ah ok, there are several, but they are far away so ....

One question Chad: how many peltier "comics" are there in total? Are they rare and expensive or are they easily found? ... I know little about them     

Pictures of the boxed set I have, and two other high dollar rare ones. Also rare colors will bring $$$ The last green Annie is a rare colored one from USA. net, I seen a blue "Skeezix" go for over $11,000.000 last year on Ebay !! The colors represented in my box are the classic ones, the box and set in mint condition will run you between $1200 & $ 1800 for good "wet mint" marbles and a "mint repro box" Kayo & Herbie have black av. patches and are hard to find w/o blow holes, also smeared graphite on the print, a clear print is more desirable but the more mint the marble the more $$ Kayo is the hardest of the set to find. A good wet mint Kayo is $350.00 to $ 400.00 , the prices go down from there. Also well centered marbles bring more, it took me a year to get these, all "wet mint", no graphite splatter, no blowholes and well centered and a good box. I could have got many complete sets for $1200.00 in the box but the marbles where sub standard.

Chad G.

pelt20.PNG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

image.thumb.png.2265fbbe98ccd2713174f10977198061.png

image.thumb.png.af3fcd23da3a1bd02db2da1f4177d1f2.png

image.png.8a74e140608e7facded7609d81dbbeeb.png

image.png.29a472d3e5fb29e2c55a818a6c665ba8.png

4 minutes ago, Da Roberto said:

1 2 3 4  Cac-5 vitro- 6 7 Alley- 8 Peltier Boice "2 Run  year 2001- 9 Cairo- 10 Jabo classic?

A little rusty this morning Roby, Forgive, tired, the Pelt Boyce threw me a little & the CAC is an uncommon one, kind of a snotty ?? I recognize the Jabo & Cairo now and have a Vitro just like that one. Boy am I off today !!!