Father and Son pic's.

Chad G.

My pic's as you can tell were taken in the sun this time, love veiligglas Steph but can't seem to get my hand's on anything except the simplest of wire pulls, they made some of the most beautiful flame and multi color design's I have ever seen on a marble, would love to see the your big veiligglas and mini me pic's to add to my veiligglas pic folder. Thank's for the comment's, most of these mib's took a while to obtain in the shape they are, when I first started collecting one of my mentor's said if your gonna collect, condition,  condition, condition, and he was quite adamant about it.

4 hours ago, crowncarrier said:

You talking about these?

20200813_203433.jpg

The size differential is unreal, love the pic, thank's much Scott. Wish I had some nice veiligglas to show, only 2 lonesome, substandard specimens. I will post the best of the two sometime soon.

Regards,

Chad G.

I have some more father son pic's taken, had to wait for the sun to be in the right place, I jumped the gun a little, some shadowing but still look OK. Took what turned out to be some great machine made pee-wee shot's to.

Biggest right around 1" give or take ?? I do have some somewhere, also some 6 vane cross through's, the color's look like Japanese cat's to me, do you have any idea ?? out of thousand's of cat eyes I went through over the year's I only have 5 to 10, will post the pic's next go round.

On 8/16/2020 at 6:39 PM, Chad G. said:

Biggest right around 1" give or take ?? I do have some somewhere, also some 6 vane cross through's, the color's look like Japanese cat's to me, do you have any idea ?? out of thousand's of cat eyes I went through over the year's I only have 5 to 10, will post the pic's next go round.

I'd have to walk back upstairs to measure it and I'm too tired (lol) but yes, about 1".   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...