show some of your favorite mib's

I have taken a bunch of pics of my favorites, hope to see some of yours ? All my pictures are taken w/ a Sony handy cam in macro kind of cheesy but best I can afford. ( my friend will be over soon to help me download to p.c. Hope to see some of your favorites either now or later.

Regards,

Chad G.

Buzz buzz ....

I was going to start simpler than this but somehow I misplaced my jar of clearies.  :wacko:

So I'll start with my all-time favorite style from childhood.  (But the gift of these came last year.)  Hey ... my camera turns yellow green .... so ??

PibyBbm.jpg

One of my newest so of course a favorite for a while, a  blue surfer or blue lagoon whatever your preference. w/ more than a moderate amount of av. ( Sorry about all the dust on the marble, it's not damage,the only damage is a melted dimple shown in the 2nd pic on the left side.

surfer.PNG

surfer2.PNG

" Very nice mib's Stephen" and the pictures, I'm getting some new daylight bulbs this month ( maybe ) and will be happy if mine turn out half as good as your's. I've made a bunch of post's and plastered my substandard photos in quite a few places, enjoy I guess.  Here are a few.

akro2 over .75.PNG

contemporary ferguson egg.PNG

sub w ghost core.PNG

alley.PNG

alley 2.PNG

Hello Sami, that's the marble I called you about last year for a quote, I think I did OK, 1 small as made dimple that's it, the rest is clean, no pitting. Make a post while I'm here. Yellow onionskin lutz, as made's only.

lutz.PNG

Just the one's taken in the sunlight, I will have to wait for those new bulb's until next payday, in other word's many trip's in and out the door with my marble's and camera while the sun lasts before winter set's in. Oh and thank you Steph, many deletion's and retake's involved in taking these photo's. End's up the hand rail on my deck is the best spot but only from 12:00 noon till 3:30 or 4:00, guess I better stay on top of it. I do need to learn how to download the picture's from my camera chip to my P.C. instead of relying on my buddy though.

On 8/12/2020 at 7:47 PM, machinemades said:

Killer lagoon

I think I recognize that avatar , Ah ha I knew you would find me sooner or later, you almost gave me the slip w/ that short post.

Good day Sami  a12.PNG.c553dcf5b0328d3189f5aa5948fa65bf.PNG👋      

I have a few of these angel fish around and some moon and star's I got from David S. at the Seattle show a few year's back, this particular mib was in a jar at a yard sale of " yes " cat eyes clear at the bottom, "somebody made a mistake". Won't say what i paid but it was about 1/6th of what's it's worth. I don't think David put's lutz in the stripe in these anymore unless you ask for it, anyway gonna hold onto this one. " another bad pic of a wet marble, sorry bout that"

DSC00348.JPG